when all these feelings of frustration come over me and I need to calm down… where are you now? when I sit alone thinking about life and all the things I’d like to tell you… what are you doing? I’m not thinking about the past, just those promises that I promised to keep. I just wanna know what you’re up to… I wanna know where you’ve been. and, well, if there’s someone new…I’d wanna know that too. at least then, I’d be in your life as a friend and not a stranger. because I don’t like the way it is right now. best friend, I get that we didn’t work out right now. but I don’t get why you left my side. and I don’t get why you decided not to care. but most of all, I don’t get why every story we swore would never apply to us… now somehow does. P.S: This is for my best friend Anjali I miss her so much....

Comments
Post a Comment